Thursday, May 3, 2012

Lawrence’s Two storylines for Muni 3

Lawrence is gearing up to shoot the climax of his Telugu film ‘Rebel’, starring Prabhas, Tamannaah and Deeksha Seth. “We’ll be shooting continuously for 20 days, and with that, we’ll wrap up the film,” he says.
Lawrence is also working on the script of ‘Muni 3′. “I’ve two different storylines for the sequel to ‘Muni’.
Since there’s a lot of expectations regarding the third installment, I’m taking my time to zero in on one script. However, the cast is almost in place and we’ll go on floors by June,” he reveals.
Meanwhile, Lawrence adds, “Apart from ‘Rebel’ and ‘Muni 3′, I’m not doing any other project. I’ve heard a one-liner from Rasu Madhuravan, but I’m yet to sign the deal.
‘Uyir Ezhuth’, which is being promoted as my film, was shot a while back. I’ve just done a song and a few scenes in Sundarrajan sir’s directorial.

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com