Thursday, December 31, 2009

Sex Bomb Shakeela is not a virgin

Sex bomb of kerala Shakeela is going to get marrying soon with her boyfriend, who is a industrialist. Sexy baby Shakeela speaking to a Malayalam daily stated that her would be husband is one of my biggest fans in Kerala and he is marrying me after watching all my movies. He never feels that I am a virgin and he is not marrying me for the sexual pleasure or breaking
by virginity. We both fell in love just within a span of one week after we met together.

Shakeela stated that she does not want to make big news of her first night because when I am not a virgin, then no special thoughts of my first night. I feel pity and treat a person as fool who still believes in my virginity. Who will say like that openly, any way hats off to Shakeela for her open and broadminded like she is seen on the silver screen?

No comments:

Disclaimer

Content, photos and Links are used from the Internet & its Resources. http://www.telugumovieslatest.blogspot.com/ only points to various news links on the internet that already exist.Author wont take responsible for any controversis over news articles,gossips as articles are directly lifted from other sites. If you wish to remove an article please contact author by EMAIL @ ravivarma4all@gmail.com